MeHI is a proud promotional partner of this event.
The Division of Aging at Brigham and Women’s Hospital is developing breakthrough programs of integrated care that help older patients, along with their families and caregivers, thrive.
Yet, the rising demand for hospitals to treat older adults - particularly those who suffer with chronic conditions, frailty, and/or cognitive decline - are outpacing their ability to provide affordable quality care at scale. We are looking for your ingenuity to serve our aging population!
Innovation is the key.
Join the Division of Aging at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and AGENCY for a conversation to learn how your startup can solve the unmet needs in the medical care system, and to spark ideas for new products, devices, tools and services. You will hear directly from geriatricians, nurses, and rehab specialists as they share what works, what doesn’t, and what needs to be done to help hospitals.
Meet industry thought leaders and fellow innovators who can help turn your ideas into commercial successes.
- Kristin Cardin, N.P. – Geriatric Nurse
- Laura Frain, M.D., M.P.H. – Director of Ambulatory
- Tammy Hshieh, M.D., M.P.H. – Geriatrician
- Houman Javedan, M.D. – Clinical Director
- Samir Tulebaev, M.D. – Geriatrician
- Brian Mullen, Ph.D. – Innovation Strategy Manager, Brigham Digital Innovation Hub (iHub)
- Danielle D. Duplin – Cofounder, AGENCY
Registration and Attendance is FREE!